Returns & Warranty
disoncare.com 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
For any purchase made directly through disoncare.com, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee (“Return Policy”). If you are unsatisfied from disoncare.com, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to request a full refund. You may return any DISONCARE product purchased on disoncare.com (“Product”) in accordance with the terms below. If you have a Product over 30 days and are experiencing issues with the Product, we offer a Warranty, as defined below.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- A return authorization must be requested from our customer service team within 30 days of your purchase date.
- To request a return authorization, please contact Customer Service here.
- You must return the Product to DISONCARE to receive a refund. Returned Product(s) must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged). All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
How to Proceed :
- Visit us at disoncare.com to inform us of your decision to cancel the sale. Alternatively, you may inform us of your decision to cancel this sale by a clear statement via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regardless of which option you choose, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation (via email) without delay.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Additional terms and conditions:
- The cancellation period will expire 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the DISONCARE product you purchased.
- You assume the risk of loss or damage to the returned Product(s) while in transit back to DISONCARE.
- If you return Product to DISONCARE without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase, DISONCARE retains the right to either refuse acceptance of such return or charge you a restocking fee of 15% of the original price of the Product(s).
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied,
- or (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
- If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is earliest.
If you have received the goods in connection with the sale, you shall send back the goods without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this sale to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods, unless we otherwise notify you in writing at the time of cancellation. You are liable only for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
DISONCARE Limited Warranty
Important: by using your DISONCARE product, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this DISONCARE one-year limited warranty (the “Warranty”) as set out below.
Do not use your product until you have read the terms of this Warranty.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Warranty, do not use the product and return it within the return period set forth in the Return Policy or the authorized distributor where you purchased it for a refund within their stated return period.
What is covered?
DISONCARE warrants to the original purchaser that your DISONCARE-branded product and DISONCARE-branded product accessories (collectively, the "Product") shall be free from material defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
What is NOT covered?
DISONCARE does not warrant that the operation of the Product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the Product that was purchased from an authorized reseller or authorized sales channel and manufactured by or for DISONCARE and has an authorized “DISONCARE” trademark, trade name, or logo affixed to it.
The Warranty does not apply to any:
- Non-DISONCARE products, even if included or sold with a Product, including, without limitation, any counterfeit products
- Purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller
- Product(s) purchased from or used outside the country of sale
- Product(s) missing a valid serial number
- Products that are, or DISONCARE reasonably believes to be, stolen
- Consumables (such as batteries)
- Software, even if packaged or sold with the Product or embedded in the Product
- Product or part of a Product that has been serviced, altered, refurbished, or modified by anyone who is not authorized by DISONCARE
- Any cosmetic damage such as scratches and dents In additionAny damage or defects caused by：
- Use with non-DISONCARE products;
- Accident (including, but not limited to microwave use), abuse, improper or abnormal use, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, mishandling, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind;
- Normal wear and tear or aging of the Product
- Operating the Product
- Outside the permitted or intended uses described by DISONCARE
- Not in accordance with instructions provided by DISONCARE
- With improper voltage or power supply
No DISONCARE reseller, distributor, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Warranty.
What will DISONCARE do in the event the warranty is breached?
If during the Warranty Period you submit a claim to DISONCARE, DISONCARE will at its option:
- Repair the DISONCARE Product using new or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability
- Replace the DISONCARE Product with the same model (or with your consent a product that has similar functionality) formed from new and/or previously re-manufactured parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability
- Exchange the DISONCARE Product for a refund of your purchase price
In the event of such a claim, to the extent permitted by law, these are your sole and exclusive remedies. Shipping and handling charges may apply except where prohibited by applicable law. This Warranty is valid only in the jurisdictions where the Products are sold by DISONCARE itself or through its authorized reseller or agent and is valid to the extent permitted by the applicable laws of such jurisdictions. Any replacement Product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period of time that may be required by applicable law. When a Product or part is replaced or a refund provided, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced or refunded item becomes DISONCARE’s property.
How do I obtain warranty service?
To obtain warranty service, a return authorization must be requested from our customer service team. To request a return authorization, please contact Customer Servicehere. You must deliver the Product, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by DISONCARE.
DISONCARE reserves the right to change the method by which DISONCARE may provide warranty service to you, and your DISONCARE Product’s eligibility to receive a particular method of service. Service will be limited to the options available in the country where service is requested. Service options, parts availability and response times may vary according to country. You may be responsible for shipping and handling charges if the DISONCARE Product cannot be serviced in the country it is in. If you seek service in a country that is not the country of purchase, you will comply with all applicable import and export laws and regulations and be responsible for all custom duties, V.A.T. and other associated taxes and charges. For international service, DISONCARE may repair or replace DISONCARE Products and parts with comparable DISONCARE Products and parts that comply with local standards.
What if I have questions or concerns?
You may direct any questions or concerns to customer service at email@example.com.